- 1- 1.5 lb Venison Rack
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, finely minced
- ½ Tbsp Dried Sage
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 4-5 Tbsp Room Temperature Butter
- ½ cup Panko
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Note* A meat thermometer will be needed to ensure the desired doneness
Set oven to 400°
Start by preparing your venison rack. Trim away any silver skin. Rinse and pat dry. Let the rack come to room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
In a small bowl combine garlic, parsley, rosemary, sage, dijon mustard, lemon zest, butter, and panko. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until a paste-like mixture is formed.
Season the rack generously with salt and pepper. Firmly press the herb mixture onto the rack and place it on the baking tray.
Roast the rack until the center reaches about 132-135° (about 25-30 minutes). The temperature will continue to rise a couple of degrees when resting. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
Slice between each bone and serve. Enjoy!